Card for the day: Mermaids and Dolphins

This card is from Doreen Virtue's Magical Mermaids and Dolphins oracle card deck. I drew this card with the general intent of "what do we all need to know for today, as a collective consciousnesses kind of thing?"

Time to Move On. "It's time to let of of the old and worn out so that the new can come in."
We need to clear out our minds, and our hearts, let go of emotional stuff that keeps us stuck. The physical part of letting go will follow. 
I found this very specific to my situation, since I am blocked, or stuck, and have been for years, really, in my life. I was just saying to someone close to me that we need to now get physical, literally, with out living space. (Clearing, cleaning, purging, moving . . .) Since we haven't, we remain stuck. Our intent is there, but now it's time to stop living in the ether, and actually physically do the work to bring about manifestation.

So, while I tried to do a general reading, this came out very personal. But it's good advice for anyone in this place! Many of us are feeling very strong feelings on issues that concern humanity, the planet, now is the time to let go of the old comfort zones that really just keep us stuck,  and do something!